This website is run by NICE. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know that some parts of this website are not fully accessible if you are using:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions.
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
The website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with NVDA on Windows.
- FireFox with NVDA on Windows.
- Safari with VoiceOver on Mac.
- Safari with VoiceOver on iOS devices.
- Chrome with VoiceAssist on Android devices.
- Chrome with TalkBack on Android devices.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
NICE is committed to making the HealthTech Connect website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
We want everyone to get the best experience from this website. Please let us know if you:
- need alternative versions of our downloadable documents
- experience any accessibility problems with our site
- find any problems that aren’t listed on this page
- think there’s information we should include on this page
- think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements.
You can contact us about accessibility or to report problems with this website by:
- email: contactus@HealthTechConnect.org.uk
- call: 0161 870 3210
- Address: HealthTech Connect, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
We will aim to respond within 2 working days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
How we tested this website
We make sure that the website follows accessibility best practices by running automated and manual testing of new content to identify and fix issues that do not meet the AA standard.